Key Specifications/Special Features:
· Rating: 30V DC, 0.1A, 8.0
· Contact resistance: 100m(maximum)
· Insulation resistance: 100m (minimum)
· Withstand voltage: 500V AC (50 to 60Hz) (1 minimum)
· Soldering temperature: 260℃for 6 1 seconds
· Ambient temperature used: -25 to 85℃
· Ambient humidity used: 85% RH
· Used on instruments and meters
· Operating force: 200±50gf, 6-pin
· Mechanical lifespan: 100,000 cycles (minimum)
Other Push Switches
5.8×5.8mm Push Switche
7.0×7.0mm Push Switche
8.0×8.0mm Push Switche
8.5×8.5mm Push Switche
What It Does
A pushbutton contains at least two contacts, which close or open when the button is pressed. Usually a spring restores the button to its original position when external pressure is released. The symbols that share each blue rec tangle are functionally identical. At top is a normally-open single-throw pushbutton. At center is a normally-closed single-throw push button. At bottom is a double-throw pushbutton.
1: Broadest product Stocked selection:150,000 plus, There are new products added every day.
2: Good quality :80% of products have UL CE ROHS certificate. ISO9001:2008.
3: Low price: we can help you reduce purchase 15% cost in the future 3 month.
4: Delivery Time 2~15 days, On-Time Delivery.
5: Help customers find the non-standard products.
6: OEM/ODM services.
7: Free samples will be sent for your evaluation.
8: Kailh's experienced overseas sales team, They have professional product knowledge and enthusiastic service
9: 27 years' industry experience with over $20 million in annual exports.
10: Kailh Corporation is one of the fastest growing distributors of electronic components in the world.